Advertising Sub-Divisible Land Requirements25-Mar-2014
Did You Know? It is not uncommon to see advertising stating, ”possibly..
New REAA S&P Agreement Procedure16-Mar-2014
IMPORTANT REAA CHANGE TO SALES & PURCHASE AGREEMENT PROCEDURE. The REAA ..
Academy Adds Podcasts10-Mar-2014
Hooray... Podcasts coming to e-Agent Later this week, we will be publishing..
Following the successful merger of PropertyIQ and Terralink, e-Agent has now signed an agreement..
To assist in determining if and which Continuing Education, is required by the REAA, we are providing the following flowchart. If, after review the chart you still are not entirely sure, do call the REAA at 0800 367 7322.
All e-Agent Academy Courses Have The Following Benefits:
Current e-Agent REAA Verified Academy Course Offerings:
- REAA approved provider.
- Completely online courses.
- Lowest course fees of any independent course provider.
- No travel, no travel related expenses and no lost work hours.
- Logon anytime 24/7/365.
- Be online from any location worldwide with internet service.
- Session length is variable, so you can log on few a few minutes or hours, as you wish.
- Our system is compatible with any computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone.
- LiveHelp is available from 9 AM to 9 PM every day of the week.
- 0800 support is available, including from mobile phones.
2013 REAA Refresher Course (10 hours) Verified $119.95 TO ENROLL FOR THIS COURSE CLICK HERE
This course is only for those coming off voluntary suspension or when required by the REAA